Thursday 21 July 2011

Newsletter 21/07/11

Frome Decorative Arts Exhibition
Newsletter 21/07/11
Hi everyone,
I know the dust has barely settled on the latest Open Studios (if it will ever settle!!), but I now need to get on with promoting and organising the Frome Decorative Arts Exhibition.
Attached to this email you will find the latest list of those who have expressed an interest plus those I would like to see at the exhibition. The list is growing daily and it is only 4 months away. But we all know how time flies.
I have also attached the list of media and art galleries that I will be sending out press releases to, while if anyone has any additional suggestions – all welcome.
And there’s a diagram of Rook Lane so you can see what space there is and where it is. The square grey blocks are floor spaces of 4 sq metres and the wall space is indicated by the beige rectangles – all of which are a different size, so we’ll have to discuss your individual needs. But if anyone saw the Four and Twenty Artists Exhibition recently you will have a good idea of the space.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Will you now express your firm intention to participate and give me an idea of what kind of space you would like. Each entry is ONLY £25, which includes the PV, all press, publicity and posters. If I am fortunate to receive a large entry list then I think I can overflow into the newly opened Sun Street Arts. (If you haven’t seen that space - you should. Owned by Charlie Brandt at the Sun Street Chapel, Sun St)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Get your application in asap, I’ll be asking for money later.
Notice has already been posted on the Frome Creative Network website and over the next 48 hours I will be updating the blogsite, setting up a Facebook site and looking into what the web developers are doing with the pukkha website.
Thanks
Love and Peace
Mel
PS: If you know someone I haven't approached and you think this would be of interest to them please get them to email me at mel_sewell@yahoo.co.uk

Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment